Monday, July 9, 2007

Kickin' Clouds

I got to fly a plane for the first time! It was my first lesson and it was fun. My mom said that I was grinning from ear to ear. I think She was right! It was very exciting and afterwards I knew for sure this is part of what I am to do.Taelor went with us too, but I don't think she liked it very much. Ali got in the plane and that was it for her, she got back out. My first step is to get my Private Pilot License then I want to eventually get my Commercial Pilot License.

3 comments:

Shane & Angela said...

That's so very cool Sam!! And ah, you got to fly a cute plane too! :) I can't wait to come up and see you guys...maybe you can show me your flyin skills eh?
Love ya! Angela

The Webbs said...

That is so cool! Way to go girl!! How long will it take you to get your own pilots license? What a fun adventure you are in!

The Webbs said...

By the way, you'll have to bug your mom and get her to blog some more. :-)