Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Just checking in with everyone........

Hey there!
I have been so busy lately. I put an ad on craigslist for babysitting and got a whole bunch of responses. So far I have had a 9 responses!!!!!! So this will really help with my trip to Africa. I am learning to balance my homeschooling, work, fundraising and preparing for my trip. My next step is to get my passport and check on shots. I have so appreciate the Robinettes for their continued monthly support. I feel like I am running out of time to raise funds.
Tim Kraus [my really cool mentor for flying] has really been helping me bring a focus to my future. We are working on sponsors and a 10 year plan for my future & education. I am so excited about flying I can hardly wait to get my license. I thank God for him and his help!!!!!

2 comments:

The Webbs said...

Glad to hear you are well (and busy). Keep up the updates...we like hearing from you.

Matt and Lindsay said...

You go girl! You are an inspiration to a lot of young people out there. Keep the FOCUS, run your race and fight the good fight of faith!

Love ya,
Matt & Lindsay
"In it to Win it COILS"