Sunday, April 6, 2008

The Davis Family

We had a friend die recently, he was a great friend and my Jet-Ski-Buddy! He was the first person to let me drive it and he was the one who taught me how to drive them. All the tricks! I threw him off a couple of times, he was a little scared!!!! Thanks So Much, Josh!!!! We will miss you so much. My heart goes out to all his family and close friends. I am sure Hayleigh will miss him bunches.
For those who do not know, how he died, he drowned in Puerto Rico on Monday, March 24th. They held the service on Saturday, April 5th at 11 a.m in Camas. It was great to see some old friends/"family". It makes me miss them more since they are not in my life anymore. It is a strange thing to see how people change - - I guess they say the same about me. They say something like "You have gotten taller...", "You look older...""You have changed..." Guess what? You are right, I have!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

The Webbs said...

You're so funny. I didn't know that you went to the service. I didn't go due to Ethen's birthday party at the same time. I heard that it went pretty well...considering.